This step only needs to be completed once. If you have already activated your Ohio State Username (lastname.#) and BuckeyePass, please continue to Step 3.
You must complete Step 1 - Registration, prior to Steps 2 and 3.
To activate your Ohio State username:
- Visit my.osu.edu
- Select the Activate Now button
- Follow the instructions to activate your Ohio State Username (last name.#)
You also need to set up BuckeyePass, a multifactor authentication service you will use to log in to many Ohio State services, such as My Buckeye Link, the secure site where you will enroll in courses. To set up BuckeyePass:
- Visit buckeyepass.osu.edu
- Select the Register/Manage Devices button
- Follow the instructions to finish setting up BuckeyePass
For more detailed instructions and help with BuckeyePass, visit go.osu.edu/duohelp.