Important Information and Dates
- Summer 2022 Program 60 Enrollment is closed.
- Autumn 2022 New Program 60 Registration starts July 19th and goes until August 16th. New participants and participants prior to 2017 need to register to participate in enrollment.
- Autumn 2022 Program 60 Enrollment (signing up for courses) starts August 2nd and goes until September 2nd.
- Program 60 participants are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. For more information on how to submit your vaccination information, please visit the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website.
Program 60 participants are required to follow the same university rules and regulations as credit earning students. Please review the Code of Student Conduct to be aware of the policies and expectations of our Buckeye Community.
Below are some resources to guide you through your lifelong learning journey at Ohio State.
Session 1: May 10 - June 17
Session 2: June 21 - July 29
- 3 – Spring 2022 Final Exams end
- 6 – Last day of Program 60 Summer 2022 registration
- 8 – Spring Commencement
- 10 – First day of regularly scheduled Summer term and first session classes
- 20 – Last day of Program 60 Summer 2022 course Enrollment
- 20 – Last day to opt out of Carmen Books
- 30 – Memorial Day – no classes, offices closed
- 3 – Last day to drop Summer first session classes
- 17 - Last day of first session classes
- 17 – Final Exams for first session classes
- 20 – Juneteenth – no classes, offices closed
- 21 – First day of second session classes
- 4 – Fourth of July – no classes, offices closed
- 15 – Last day to drop Summer term and second session classes
- 29 – Last day of Summer term and second session classes
- 29 – Final exams for second session classes
- 1–3 – Final exams for Summer term classes
- 7 – Summer Commencement
We're here to help! Contact us for assistance.