Scroll down to Announcements section for latest Program 60 Registration (one- time application to get into program), Program 60 Enrollment (signing up for classes), and Webinar dates. All new participants need to be registered to participate.
Important Information and Dates
- Spring 2023 New Participant Registration (application to get into program) opens up November 22nd 2022 and goes until December 20th 2022
- Spring 2023 Program 60 Enrollment (signing up for courses) opens up Decemeber 19th 2022 and goes until January 20th 2023
- Spring 2023 Program 60 New Participant Information Session Tuesday November 22nd from 10:00am-noon (goes over how to register, complete steps 2& steps 3 of the Program 60 getting started process). Click here to register
- Spring 2023 Program 60 Orientation Thursday December 15th from 10:00am-noon (goes over steps 4, 5, 6, and 7 of the Program 60 enrollment process). Click here to register
- Q&A Session covering Student Experiences and Expectations in and out of the Classroom on Thursday December 8th from 10:00am-11:00am. Click here to register
- Check back Campus Resource Webinar date (Click here for List of Campus Resources)
- Program 60 participants are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. For more information on how to submit your vaccination information, please visit the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website.
Program 60 participants are required to follow the same university rules and regulations as credit earning students. Please review the Code of Student Conduct to be aware of the policies and expectations of our Buckeye Community.
Below are some resources to guide you through your lifelong learning journey at Ohio State.
Session 1: August 23rd - October 10th
Session 2: October 17th - December 7th
- 19- Program 60 Autumn Registration to get into program starts
- 29 – Last day of Summer term and second session classes
- 29 – Final exams for second session classes
- 1–3 – Final exams for Summer term classes
- 2- Program 60 Autumn Enrollment in classes begins
- 7 – Summer Commencement
- 16- Program 60 Autumn Registration to get into program ends
- 16- Class Fees due
- 2- Last day of Program 60 Enrollment in classes
- 2- Last day to opt out of Carmen Books
- 5- Labor day- no classes, offices closed
- 10- Last day of First Session classes
- 17- First day of Second Session classes
- 28- Last day to drop classes
- 11- Veterans Day, no classes offices closed
- 24- Thanksgiving, no classes offices closed
- 25- Thanksgiving, no classes offices closed
- 7- Last day of classes
- 18- Autumn Commencement
We're here to help! Contact us for assistance.