Ohio residents age 60 or older are invited to take courses and connect with The Ohio State University community through this tuition-free program.
How to Participate: Follow These Steps
- Summer 2023 New Participant Registration(application to be in the program) opens up from March 28th at 9:00am to April 19th at 3:00pm. You must complete this one time registration (application) if you are new or have not participated since before 2017 to be able to enroll in classes.
- Summer 2023 Program 60 Enrollment (signing up for courses) opens up April 18th and goes until May 19th 2023.
- Summer 2023 Program 60 New Participant Information Session is scheduled Tuesday March 28th from 10:00am-noon over zoom (goes over how to register, complete steps 2 and steps 3 of the Program 60 getting started process). Click here to register (link is external). Unable to make it? Watch recorded information session here
- Summer 2023 Program 60 Orientation is scheduled Friday April 14th 10:00am-noon over zoom (goes over steps 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Program 60 enrollment process) as well as navigate OSU technology platforms, outline expectations, etc. Click here to register(link is external). Unable to make it? Watch the recorded orientation here.
- Program60 Campus Resource Webinar is scheduled for Thursday April 6th from 10:00am-noon over zoom. Click here to register (link is external). Visit our Participant Resources tab for list of resources
- Program 60 participants are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. For more information on how to submit your Covid-19 vaccination information, please visit the Safe and Healthy Buckeyes website.
Program 60 participants are required to follow the same university rules and regulations as credit earning students. Please review the Code of Student Conduct to be aware of the policies and expectations of our Buckeye Community.
Below are some resources to guide you through your lifelong learning journey at Ohio State.
- Implicit Bias Module Series (Kirwan Institute)
- Community Kits (Multicultural Center)
- Multicultural Center Events
- Campus Resources (Office of Diversity and Inclusion)
2/25 - Last day of first session classes
3/1 - Second session classes begin
3/13-17 - Spring Break no classes, offices open
3/28- Program 60 New Participant Summer 2023 Registration( application to get into program) opens
4/6- Program 60 Campus Resource Webinar
4/14- Program 60 Orientation
4/18 - Program 60 Summer 2023 Course Enrollment starts
4/19 - Program 60 New Participant Summer 2023 Registration (application to get into program) closes
4/24 - Last day of Spring semester and second session classes
4/26 - Final examinations begin
5/9- First day of Classes
5/19- Last day of Summer 2023 Program 60 Course Enrollment